Thursday 29 November 2018

Glad

The IT guy came straight down when I asked him if he could help, & we had fun even though we didn't solve the problem.
Solved a problem for someone, managed to pass on some advice without getting stuck in the problem.  Also managed to avoid making something my problem.  As far as I'm concerned it's resolved.  Someone else can fight that battle.
Made some decisions that I can stick by & justify.
Had a fun chat with a contact, & suitably flattered by his response to finding out how old I am ;-)
Someone had a good idea for me :-)  & I got help with moving the heavy stuff.
Found another course in something I'm really interested in.
Am excited about the courses - off I go to study, & I've just remembered to do my washing so I have clean socks for tomorrow.
I was telling one of my work crowd about the crystal talk & she was wondering why I wasn't part of  a holistic healing venture.  Flattered she remembers, & that she thinks I could do it!
& I've started colouring in again, forgot how much I enjoyed it.  Happy for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment