Wednesday 14 November 2018

Sneezes

I manned up & got something done today, thankfully circumstances made it easy.
I had a reasonable discussion with someone that might lead to a resolution to an on-going situation, & the boss witnessed it so he knows I'm still on with what I'm supposed to be doing.
Husband made me hot chocolate & watched a second show with me cos I was being pathetic.  & then I had a decent nap.
& he's just brought me chocolate.  & he remembered milk when we were shopping, & even though I considered putting it back I thought it was better to say thanks & get it anyway, & that was a good call.
I remembered to get some treats for the bunnies, so I have happy bunnies tonight & I got them cleaned out.  & I remembered to put screen wash in the car. & I checked the oil which is fine.
I even remembered to put the dishwasher on.


No comments:

Post a Comment