Friday 9 November 2018

ooops - been a while

  • successfully scheduled training sessions with people, & am looking forward to delivering them.
  • mum & dad popped in & we had fun, & they are happy with their tablets & husband has shown them how to use them,
  • I got back into studying & am enjoying it
  • plans for the weekend are sorted.
  • I am calm & relaxed
  • I got my 10k steps, & in general I am active enough without being concerned about the steps
  • A present husband got me arrived & I love it, I caught the hematite going rusty before it was spoilt (just tinged so I know it's real).
  • & this brought me to my other crystals, & I love being around them.  Am thankful to the friend who introduced me to crystals.
  • I stayed just late enough that I'd obviously stayed late, & I got an issue resolved
  • remembered my left over chicken & enjoyed it
  • dinner out was good, chose well
  • the shop had a big bag of hay
Things that brought joy:
I figured something out & passed it on
My crystals
crying laughing at cat videos
am enjoying studying

No comments:

Post a Comment