Sunday 4 November 2018

holidays

went up to see my brother & his family.  Thankful for the lift to the station, & that we arrived in good time.  I got a seat in the waiting room, & a single seat on the train.  2 bacon butties, best catered trip up yet!  
Enjoyed the weekend, managed to pick the bits out of my dinner without niece noticing. & actually food was good. & sensible with drink.
Fireworks went ahead as planned & were good.
We had fun playing on the wii.  Kindle fits in a pocket!  & I got a seat for the first leg (very thankful we got to the station early enough for that), & I had access to the socket.  & everyone was well behaved on the train.
& I had reception enough for music for most of the way.

I have tomorrow off to look forward to.
Husband had bacon & cheese on toast ready for me as I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment