Tuesday 6 November 2018

Hero husband

  • Husband was my hero & rescued  the document accidentally saved in my (hidden) temp folder, 
    • I had a good stab at getting that document done today, & now it's safe,
    • Thought I'd lost the original draft but I'd had the sense to upload it for safe keeping.
  • & he made me hot chocolate & fed me cheese bites, & he put the bin out.
Set some useful boundaries for some chores I don't want to be doing.  Now I can crack on with the paperwork.

Got my signed paperwork back & it's safely filed, some more done today.  As I called into the other dept I completed a few tasks there.  Successfully changed my passwords.

Meeting with boss went well, told him everything's under control & my plan for the week.  He was happy with that.

I have done the dishes in the sink & put the dishwasher on.  Researched a journal that looked interesting & talked myself out of it.  I love a blog as a gratitude journal because each day is a separate post (like a fresh page) without the constraint of the page size.  The freedom to type loads or little.  I loved my gratitude notebook when I first started it, & it's interesting to flick back through.  I love how my journal's evolved.  & I think the next step is to add a short "what made me smile" today.  In a different colour ;-)

Today we had a good laugh at lunch.  Some of the things above (like the hot chocolate & retrieving my document) made me smile.  I enjoyed little bursts of diamond dotz in between other things.  & some daft clips on facebook made me laugh.  Items in the house that made me smile are mostly the diamond dotz.



No comments:

Post a Comment