Sunday 31 March 2024

Treats

Wake up & had a lazy morning in bed, reheated naan and some curry and headed off.
Glad to arrive on time just before Amy, & that it wasn't busy. 
Also that I didn't have to choose food cos I had breakfast late - too many bad choices and no good ones.  The hot chocolate was really nice, I had a second.
Managed to be inside for the rain.   Plenty of ideas for things to do. 
Got my curly hazel a friend and have a plan for trellis and clematis- so now to look up those varieties to see which aren't vigorous.

Managed a little more story.
Husband had the shed built when I got back, & the new dress arrived and fits, & the new cards are lovely too.

Planted out plant from friend.
Conpliments from another friend about my usual plants.
So many plants I liked  Glad I was restrained but I shall be going back soon.  Impressed it was empty when we arrived and also there was no queue of the til. 

How lucky I am  with Jay, and no pressure to earn, or behave in a certain way, few expectations. That we are stable as a couple and with the house, our house  & that I'm free to dug holes in the garden to put plants in...

That there are plenty of flower / garden shops so no rush to buy.  Had a good day, then a snuggle on the sofa with husband.  Glad of bank holiday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment