Wednesday 6 March 2024

Bargain

Thankful I got to speak with the boss, he explained a few things about the future work and all is well with work mate.

Survived the chaotic meeting

Got fuel OK, & husbamd got me treats at the supermarket


Liking the phone connection to the watch and answered the hospital today, glad she rang and I asked about the room

That the others came with me to lunch rather  than waiting.  That the meeting with the boss finished in time for lunch
Being away in meetings saved me from interrogations

Got to check my email had arrived & it had.  Walked over to lunch wirh friend.

Got my lunch very cheap because it was so under toasted the cashier thought it was just bread

Got the enrollment email and classes are min and wed leaving me free for the soundbath.  Also we only need 50% attendance so I will be fine having holidays and when people visit etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment