Thursday 21 March 2024

Hope

Thankful for a job where I don't have to speak to anyone.
That I got to make sensible suggestions in the meeting, & have more to add as the project grows.
Enjoyed a chat with a couple of team mates & have abandoned the unnecessary complicated work.
Remembered to break down my broken code into chunks and am still investigating.
Had a lovely walk at the woods, & it was dry & bright. 
Made it back to the doctor's in time, even got to the pie shop for a treat for husband.
Got to the pharmacy before it closed & picked up new meds
Scans were fine, we're trying a few things before any more referrals
Doc is finally prepared to increase the dose of my initial medication
Glad I got in with a good doctor,
got tomget huuhuband a oie, now bed 

Happy with medissclm caw.
 hawery gaoot fir edis sea=a=====abbt tudyub i

No comments:

Post a Comment