Thursday 28 March 2024

Friends

Thankful to get out in the sunshine today
That husband came for a couple of walks
That we trialled a few returns and the recycling point accepted his bottles ok, so now we can take the rest 
That my boss is fine with me taking time out as needed, 
Happy to be able to take husband to the shop when he decided he wanted eggs
That tesco came before the start of class so I helped put the shopping away
Workmate called me to cheer me up
Had a lovely catch-up with a friend, & made it back in time to speak with the boss
Got the thing done that he wanted
Sorted out new mouse mats - back to my proactive self 
Figured out a solution to something else that was wrong and am pleased with myself.
College is back to my comfort zone (statistics)
No more chore contact

No comments:

Post a Comment