Tuesday 12 March 2024

Learning

Counselling was good, we have some of work discussed, & I can see that I can just be me in meetings, that what is appreciated about me. 

Also got excited about the data science course, I love getting excited about things.

Enjoyed the course, managed to log in ok, & use the camera & headset.  It would be possible to dial in on the phone but the computer is better. Buoyed by knowing more than I thought I did, I have the basics although some of tonight's content was new.

She also enjoyed my stories, & said she'd be happy to read more.  It was interesting using them to base the session on.  & I've sent her on the subtitle one.  It was enjoyable talking about the writing & my opinions about things (like the muse, & big magic, but also my attitude to writer's block, yes I believe it's real).  I might even revisit some of my stories now, see what improvements I can make.

Got the urgent things done at work, & some recognition from a colleague.

Remembered to check the insurance coverage for my MRI on Friday, & the hospital rang to confirm the appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment