Friday 29 March 2024

Support

Thankful we own our house, for being securely housed, & for having people we could stay with if needed.
For friends to stay with when I visit the UK, and those who make the effort to see me while I'm there. 
That husband ordered the new shed and it fit into the car.
For how calm he takes care of things
I got the hedge trimmed while it was dry. 
Saw a beautiful rainbow and still feel the magic.
Also finally got the new car mats trimmed and installed and had the foresight to clear out the back of the car before giving friends a lift tomorrow.
That I have friends here and online and in the UK, people I can turn too, & husband is a superstar too.
Thankful he got his wish of mostly legs in the chicken order.
That we went got out for a couple of walks again today
I managed 100 star jumps in the kitchen when I was feeling energised this morning.
Seem to have slept well 
Thankful i am calm and happy.
Tha i had tine for a lie in and a reiki session this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment