Monday 18 March 2024

Accomplished

Thankful I got inspired last night and started writing.  That I woke up eager to continue and have my first draft finished now.
For friend who reads my work.
For the computer and easy editing, saving, amd messaging etc.
That the weather held for our trip out today & we got parked.  That we went with the earlier time. 
That I managed to get myself dressed and out the house in time for my lift.
Remembered to ask about property tax.
And got into the cafe before it got busy.
I finally bought the plant I've been after since I first saw it.  

Have my flights and hotel booked, both were reasonably priced.  Also looked into getting to Skye and we have some options.

Ordered the book friend recommended.   Found it cheaper and with free delivery.  
Got a book from friend today.

No comments:

Post a Comment