Thursday 18 November 2021

Work

Made it into work again.  Simple fix for team mate, & someone else who wanted to speak to me.

Fortuitous timing when someone my boss wanted me to arrange a meeting with popped up on IM so we got the call done tonight.  

Got some decisions made which went my way.

Was nice lunch on, made the right choice to avoid the sweet & sour & have the salmon & carrots instead.  It was dry for our walk, the drizzle when we left the canteen soon stopped.

The boss made time to speak with me, & we got everything cleared that we needed to, & he's trying to sort out my extension.

Work, walk & then shopping with husband got me to 10k steps.

Had a good day & managed to get quite a lot done.  Was worth staying back, boss came over before I was thinking of leaving.  

Thankful husband cooks for me, & makes the effort to make nice things, & is helping me with healthier choices.  That he got me fruit to make the oats more interesting.  That he takes care of the shopping, & cooking, & basic housework.  

That I remembered to hang my washing, & to do my contacts form when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment