Wednesday 10 November 2021

Chat

Thankful to be able to have a lie in, for not driving husband to work.  That I got my prescription and the supermarket still had the wax burners I liked.  That counselling was productive if not enjoyable and I like her.  That she gave me the few extra minutes.  And was running later than I was at the start.

That my brother's got a job.  

That husband cooked tea while I popped to the shop for him and I managed to eat before heading to work.  That working tonight saved staying late tomorrow and my boss appreciates the effort. That I was feeling better this morning and decided to work this afternoon.  

That mentor buddy gave the opportunity to open up and I took it.  That he was sound about it.  That being part of a team means he's happy to cover for me if I need it.  

That I have plenty of books to read and can tech off now and relax before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment