Tuesday 9 November 2021

Health

Thankful to have a doctors appointment today.  That I got there in good time.  That my scan results & blood tests came back normal and that my cholesterol is low enough I don't need the statins.  Thankful that even though he was running so late, he still took the time to answer my questions & have the full conversation.  Thankful we got registered with the doctor.

That I remembered to take my tablet.

That husband ordered dinner for me getting home, & made me hot chocolate.  That skimmed milk is ok in that so I'm going to keep it up.  The blood results mean I don't need to be so strict with my diet although it has been a useful wake-up call even though it's not serious now.

That I got done what I needed to workwise, & think I have recovered enough to work tomorrow afternoon.  A couple of other things got sorted today which is useful.

That husband looks after me so well.

That I remembered to book mentoring session, & a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment