Friday 26 November 2021

Friends

Thankful the car tyres seem OK and the warning light went off.  That the traffic was OK and the weather stayed dry. 

Chose well for dinner.  Remembered the alarm code.  Friend is in good form and we found a reasonable film for us all to watch.  Husband brought fruit and juice for me and they were welcome snacks.

My urgent document went through the system OK today and I got to tidy up some loose ends. Looks like we'll all be able to off over Christmas too which is good.  Team meeting was the usual laugh.

Boss was OK with me taking a half day and I got to nap before the drive.  Stomach settled down.

Was able to get bunny in the carrier and husband moved the run so I could put the carrier back in for her.  Had enough treats that she should be ok overnight.  Glad we have the covered patio so she's sheltered

 

No comments:

Post a Comment