Tuesday 7 September 2021

Support

Thankful I remembered to make myself inactive for readings, & that I did so before I got assigned one.
That we have plenty of space so I can get up & not disturb husband, that he can be up & not disturb me.
For the torch function on the phone so I can move around at night without putting the lights on.

That husband decided not to go to work because he knew I wasn't feeling good, & wasn't up to driving, & he wanted to stay home with me.

That I felt better after lunch & a friend did a tapping session with me.  That I made it to the woods & had a pleasant walk.  That I got my 10k steps.  That the calamine lotion is more calming on my arm than it was on my neck.

That I got enough of the desk cleared to have a crystal zone on it.  That I remembered to transfer money across to my UK account.  That I have abundance and am well supported, & am ok so far through the tablet withdrawal.

No comments:

Post a Comment