Friday 10 September 2021

More rest

Thankful for being able to lie down, for being able to nap.

For having no obligations, & husband feeding me & making me hot chocolate.  That I made the team meeting & caught up with the boss.  That I just need to let him know how I'm doing on Monday.

That my videos are popular & being enjoyed.

That I have bookshelf packs and we have the tools needed for me to assemble them.

That I'm logged into Facebook on the tablet so can join the social from bed, which is also cooler than the computer room

That I found my library details so have logged into BorrowBox on the new phone.

That I found my tiger balm and it's stopped the itching.

For friends.  

That I remembered to get a card for my brother's birthday, & have stamps so just need to drop it into the postbox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment