Sunday 19 September 2021

Nature

Thankful for getting back to myself, for having the energy to make it round the woods.
That husband came to the gardens with me, & we had a pleasant time, that it looks like some of the vols will come & visit & I might get to meet them.

That I got some of the weeds mowed down, & yesterday's cutting had reduced enough to free up the needed space in the compost bin.

That the stitching is going ok.

That I finally got the reading finished & cleared a couple of things off my list.

That I enjoy going to the woods & seems to've avoided being bitten this time.  That there was no-one on the exercise machines & I got to enjoy the swinging one.

That I remembered to get fuel on the way home.

That I talked myself out of going to Aldi, & my no spend is intact today.

No comments:

Post a Comment