Wednesday 1 September 2021

Hope

Recording meditations for others is helping me realise that I can do them on my own, I don't need guided meditations, & that brings a lot more freedom with it.  

Thankful they are enjoying them & I am, & that I've found the voice recorder on my phone.  That I made it to the supermarket with husband & had a walk around inside.

That I spoke to the doctor, & had a relaxing afternoon stitching & typing up my reading as I was waiting.  

For a call with a friend & setting up a support network, as I wait to see if any of the counsellors I contacted will get in touch.

Thankful that after having a square of chocolate I resisted having any more.

That I found a discount code for the course I was looking at.

That I learning to be calmer & there's hope of me coming of the tablets I'm not a fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment