Friday 17 September 2021

Calm

 That I managed a full day of work.  & calmed down once I'd logged off the computer.

That I got complimented by some of the other vols & got a lovely email from my coach.  & reading my recommendations on LinkedIn cheered me up too.  & that I've been enjoying colouring in.  That chatting with the other vols has helped me realise how well I'm doing & that I'm proud of myself.

That I feel more like myself today.

Thankful for the pencil sharpener husband got me, that it's much easier than a little pencil one, & typical of the thoughtful gifts he gives me.
Thankful for a calm & stable life, & that he lets me rants, & helps where he can.  That he proof reads emails for me.  That he is sweet & cuddly.
That husband's been looking up places for us to go & has agreed to come to the gardens & cafe with me tomorrow.
That I resisted buying a book, & put it on my wishlist instead, & while I was there I saw some interesting free kindle books so have downloaded them.  
That tomorrow is the weekend & so I have all day to read & relax.
That I have few obligations, & plenty of time to indulge in my hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment