Friday 22 May 2020

Windy


  • Today I'm thankful for the wind, for being inside & having a nice, warm, dry house to shelter in.  That during bad weather I'd rather be in than out anyway.
  • That I can see the trees dancing outside & is makes me want to dance around. That I am energised, today is a good day for me,
  • That I'm adaptable & that I'll be fine with the new normal whatever that is
  • That the blogs give me an insight into different perspectives & I found some interesting reads this morning,
  • That the bunny & my parents are doing ok together, even though I miss her it would have been too awkward trying to sort out housing her here initially,
  • That friends & family are well
  • For all the information that's available to me, I've got loads of online courses & kindle books downloaded, & we have the internet
  • that I have hobbies, & plenty to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment