Wednesday 20 May 2020

Memories & context


  • Thankful about being able to pull my thinking around, for being able to add context and reality checks.  I have done a spectacular job today, & am proud of myself & what I've achieved.
  • For remembering how things really were, and how we thought of them as we were looking forward as well as backward.
  • That I have my blog that allows me to think aloud, and also to think about what kind of spin I want to put on things.  Also that it's there as a reference.
  • Thankful to be part of a blogging community, with access to lots of content and viewpoints, for having made some contacts.  For some of the discussions I've had with people in the comments.
  • That it's sunny and we have a washing machine, & a clothes line & a few pegs.  We have plenty to get by.
  • My kettle arrived!  I can finally have a decent brew.
  • I've taken a milk out of the freezer which allows us to put a loaf in there.  So won't waste the bread
  • Thankful that we've done well with the shopping & mostly been able to get what we need.
  • Thankful that we have a house, & are comfortable in it.  That it is light & airy,  & I can see to do my hobbies, thankful too that there is lots of space for us.
  • That the agent's not coming til next week so we have time to tidy up a bit first, & hopefully to have got some supplies.



No comments:

Post a Comment