Saturday 2 May 2020

Whoops

Thankful that husband has finally finished work, & that he can look back & see how the opportunities & challenges have developed him to where he is now.  Thankful that this will help me look back more positively too.

Thankful to be able to drive, & that I took a book to read while he was in there.  For being able to stop at the shops on the way home.  Glad I got fed before hunger rage kicked in.

For the counselling & conversations with friends.  For the support & help I have.  For the different styles of the two professional therapists I saw.  They both seemed right for where I was, & I like the contrast.  & that we've scheduled the last session for just before we go.  Glad of the reminder of how far I've come & that I can choose calm. 

For pocket money & being able to buy nice things, & for the people who're still working & enabling us to acquire stuff.  For being fed, & treats, for the house, & bed, & my hobbies.  That I have all the blog pieces scheduled that I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment