Monday 25 May 2020

Hobbies

Spent the day doing my cross stitch & tarot readings.  So thankful to have hobbies to keep me entertained.  That I have friends to discuss the tarot readings with, & to practice readings on.   & that I managed to follow quite a complicated pattern today. Thankful I noticed the mistakes & they were fairly straight forward to undo, & the ones that weren't I can work around.  Thankful for hobbies that engross me for hours.

Thankful I picked well for tea, tried a nearby Chinese.  Thankful just eat accept our English accounts, & husband orders starters knowing I'll be sharing them.  He's also made a lush curry for the next few days.  & I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Thankful my power lead arrived & husband set up my pc & got me a wifi adaptor so I can online without cables trailed through the house.  That the desk fits, & has plenty of space for me to work on.

Thankful that our self-isolating is nearly over & I'll be able to get out soon. 

That one of my friends got out & had a really good day doing something she enjoys.

Thankful for zoom & Pilates teacher, & remembering some of the exercises.  So hopefully now I can get on & do some of them myself,

No comments:

Post a Comment