Wednesday 6 May 2020

Beach again


  • Thankful for fine weather & relatively empty streets.  That everyone is now well skilled in keeping their distance, & keeping their dogs under reasonable control.
  • Thankful that I have time, & the tide was out enough that I could walk to the marina today & got a photo.  That I passed someone walking barefoot along the beach & decided that gave me permission to as well.
  • Thankful that I have plenty of things to do on the boat, that my inside hobbies can be inside on a boat without wifi.  For all the books downloaded onto my kindle.  For spare batteries.  That we got a cabin so have somewhere to rest / hide.  That the boat is booked and something else is ticked off the list.
  • Thankful that I live the beach, & trees, & have a garden & can outside.  That walking to the beach is within my capabilities.  That I am well & able.
  • Thankful for friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment