Sunday 24 May 2020

Friends

Thankful for friends,  & husband

  • had a good chat with one today, & used the cards to provide counsel.  Good conversation starter.
  • messsaged another just as she was about to message me, shared some fun memories
  • Thankful to husband for getting me the scratchoffs, & that I packed them
  • Thankful to another friend for recommending (google) keep for my tarot journal and that I found an equivalent app for it.  

  • sat outside & enjoyed nature & the sunshine
  • not allergic to the bio washing tabs given to us
  • glad I bought & brought my cross stitch, it's coming along lovely & I've had hours of entertainment from it
  • thankful that we have the internet & plenty of shows to enjoy watching
  • that husband is as sweet & lovely as he is

No comments:

Post a Comment