Saturday 23 May 2020

Sunshine


  • Thankful that my back's ok,  that spending less time on the sofa worked, & that it's an easy fix.
  • That I had a good night's sleep
  • That it's sunny outside
  • I had a lovely chat with one of my friends last night, every time she talks about work I'm reminded of how unhealthy the place is, & how I'm glad to be away.  One of the benefits of moving is that I'm totally away from all of it.
  • That I managed to work around the mistake in my cross stitch and didn't need to unpick it, but that I unpicked other mistakes that were too difficult to incorporate
  • That there's a walk on Wed when we get our freedom & husband is encouraging me to go.  & I'll finally get to meet some people. I have things to look forward to now.
  • He got me some lovely crispy bread, & I'm excited about lunch.  He also got a roulade, I love that he finds nice things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment