Tuesday 28 April 2020

Sun & smiles


  • Thankful to the lady who saw I was walking quicker than her & crossed the road behind rather than into me.  That I got to the post office & got to queue inside (rather than outside).  That it was sunny & I had a pleasant walk.
  • That I got my parcels sent painlessly, & am now ready to do weights with husband.  
  • That there are other available houses if our first choice falls through.
  • That I have plenty of paper & could lend some to neighbour
  • That the blog I'm tending is scheduled for the next weeks so I can take a break, & loss of internet won't be an issue.
  • Thankful for timed delivery info, so I know to wait in for my parcel & when I can be out without missing it.
  • Thankful to all the people still working & serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment