Saturday 25 April 2020

Comfort zone

I am so thankful that husband is here, that we get on so well.
That I am in a good mood.
Thankful for everyone who supports me, & who I chat with.
Thankful that I have friends I can chat with, & for the perspective that they provide.  I had a really good chat (telephone call) with one today.  Thankful to have finished work, & to be reminded of why that was such a good move. 
Thankful to be in the position I am where I can give up that job, & to do so in relative security. 
That I have expanded my comfort zone so many times that I am open (eager even!) to try new things, and that I can see them as exciting rather than daunting.
That my comfort zone is large enough that there is plenty I can do within it, & at the boundary.
Thankful that I remembered my plants & will give them to my mum.
That my flowers are still alive & bring me joy.
Thankful I have plenty of hobbies to enjoy, that I can do on my own, & that I have things that I can send to a friend to cheer him up.
Especially thankful that I have lots to be thankful for.  Thankful for my gratitude practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment