Wednesday 22 April 2020

Progress


  • Thankful that I made progress on packing today,
    • that I managed to get up & move around.
  • Thankful for my bed & my health, for music to listen to.  
    • That I am physically able, & dismantled the wardrobe, & that it's wrapped ready for a new home.
  • Thankful that we've decided to look for furnished accommodation when we move, 
    • saves a lot of stress about moving furniture etc.
    • & that I have agency details, & there were a few suitable places to view online
  • Thankful that I have books around me & can read in bed
    • one of them is about switchwords & I managed to find the words to get me out of bed
  • Thankful I got my tablets, there were no other customers & no queue
    • they did it straight away & have a text service so in future they'll text when it's ready.
    • that it was sunny for the walk down

No comments:

Post a Comment