Friday 10 April 2020

Friends


  • Thankful to get outside & that the weather was dry for my walk, & there weren't many people out.  
  • That I got up, for being able to breathe, & walk, & all the things I take forgranted.
  • That the shop was open with no queue & I got what we needed, & realised I didn't have my purse before I got to the til & that husband rescued me.  & he got straight in with no queue too.
  • That the blog is in better shape that I thought, there's not that much pressure to find contributors.  & I thought of a few people to message for contributions
  • That the doctors was open today & I got straight through & increasing my medication was painless & he's done it in a sensible way.
  • That I had a good chat with friend & we're going to talk again soon
  • That I have friends, & they helped me through a bad day
  • That I found comedy to watch & husband sat with me for a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment