Sunday 19 January 2020

weekend

Thankful I only missed one day, & am still in the grats habit.  That there was plenty of parking at the café, & we got a good table & were left alone.  That we had a good catchup, & it was nice to get a lift. That the bunny seems to be ok, & is eating & excreting.  That she took her meds ok, that I didn't have to catch her for her mid day ones.  That the others like the café, & we'll go there again.

Yesterday: that husband fed me & let me be.  That he spent time with me without asking questions.  That he's happy to look after me. & we went for a little walk.  Bunny took her medication ok.  Being able to drive, him fixing the hutch & having it done by the time I got Bonnie home.  For an old email address I found that I can use for readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment