Monday 6 January 2020

Good mood

Thankful we got up before the alarm, & in time to get to the post office.  That husband was able to collect my parcel even with a different surname.
That I remembered to order my dad's present - that I found it for him too!  That I remembered to ask about something at work & thus declutter a few things.
That the rain held off til we were in the car at hometime. 

That I was in a good mood most of the day, & held off the tiredness til I was home & fed, (& husband had finished talking to me).  A quick nap reset me.  That friends are coming to my training session tomorrow so it'll be fun. I got my list finished for my boss so that pressure's off.  That HR have rescheduled my nurse appointment for this week so there's no time to worry about it.  Getting excited with husband. 

That friend got home ok in his beast without negative consequences, that he is recovering. 

That someone else really appreciated the Reiki I sent them, & it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment