Thursday 9 January 2020

Grats

Colleague asked me about grats & I got a few minutes of walk reeling them off.  It was nice to have an upbeat conversation, & has hopefully given him something to think about.  Plus it was an easy opportunity to say the negativity was getting to me & to turn it around.
I got a "good" from my boss, casually in response to some work I was showing him.  I am so happy.  I am so thankful to be in a position where I can walk away from work, & that I know it's the right decision & husband is supportive.
Lunch was good, the new one was chatty.
One of my friends is also reducing her hours so hopefully I'll get to spend some time with her.

The scratch book husband got me is really enjoyable & I think I'm getting better at it.  It looks good.

Looks like plenty of people are coming to the pub, should be good.
Thankful my dad got his present & is happy with it & it fits.
& that I got my exit questions done without getting upset or being too negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment