Friday 17 January 2020

Lazy days

Thankful for my bed, & that I got up & took husband to work & my bed was waiting for me when I came home.
That little bunny is eating & seems ok, & big bunny is ok at the hospital.
That I got showered & dressed & collected my prescription & in the waiting time I managed to get my hair cut (without it being washed) & the hairdresser even used clippers like I asked.  & that she didn't talk much.  For a few bits & pieces I picked up while shopping, getting a good parking space, & my prescription being ready when I went back for it.
For the bunny staying an extra night in hospital for observation.
For husband, cooking me dinner & not minding that I don't eat it all, & for friends & concern.
That it was dry when I was cleaning out the hutch & collecting all the old greens.
That I got a message from husband just before I went for a nap, so I got him collected when he wanted, & then a nap. & then chilling on the sofa with husband, & revealing pretty colours in my scratch art.  & it's late enough to be bedtime again.

No comments:

Post a Comment