Wednesday 15 January 2020

Friends

Thankful for a friend who drove over to see me.  Thankful he's mobile again, & for the company, & the distraction.  Thankful for lunch, (that I saw the soup & it was one I like), & drinks, & chats. & for fresh coastal air!  & that a decent lunch means I can just pick at food tonight.  Thankful I bought myself plenty of treats yesterday so there're some goodies left.  Thankful friend has a new friend & is enjoying spending time with her.
Also thankful that when I showed him a new scraping it had all the pretty colours I was waiting to discover! & for a few things that I got packed today.
Thankful I had the sense to drop out of pilates & nap, & am feeling slightly better now.  & for my dressing gown & being able to lounge around comfy, & for my fleecy blankets, & meditation apps, & being able to meditate now (it's taken me a long time!)

Thankful to husband for getting me such a cool gift.  That I got the book case dismantled & advertised to give away. & for an understanding friend I've cancelled plans with.  & the extra time I have before needing to sort out the spare room.

Thankful bunnies are eating, & that the corner shop had hay (so I didn't have to drive anywhere) & that cabbage was a good choice & they tucked straight in. Also that I remembered their medication in the daylight & they took it.

Thankful for my bed, & that I am free to relax as I choose, for as long as I choose. & for a choice of hobbies to indulge in.

No comments:

Post a Comment