Monday 3 October 2022

Work

Thankful the office was quiet.  For being part of a lunch crowd and enjoying the social tables.

That I spotted some sloppy work in time to get it fixed.

Made some sensible suggestions to the boss that were well received.  Being obviously aware of what's going on in the project and making considered remarks. 

That the boss is back and available again.   He signed off what I needed from him.  That he managed to switch off during his break and enjoyed it.  That we're likely to have a proper chat tomorrow. 

The computer apps eventually got fixed and I got to cross something off the list.

That I didn't snack much and am getting the weight back down a little.

That I'm enjoying my language learning and my books.  Glad I can read and have the confidence to try new things 

No comments:

Post a Comment