Tuesday 11 October 2022

Healing

Feeling better today, even managed to log on for some of the afternoon. Got slides sent to boss,  & husband helped me.  Glad of his quiet support and that he has time for me when I want his help.

That I managed to drop him off & collect him today.

That he got me lemsips before he went our yesterday, & we have honey from shopping last week.

For elibrary collection and being able to read in bed through the night when I can't sleep.  That I was free to sleep during the day.  Also got an interesting book straight out straight out & am enjoying it today.

That revisiting my colouring book collection has resulted in me reimplementing tech off before bed.

Remembered to do grats.

Finished the Navajo on Duolingo.

Remembered to email to say I won't be writing tomorrow.  Glad I cancelled counsellor this week - am expected in work tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment