Saturday 15 October 2022

Weekend

Thankful the samosa guy was there for husband, & that he's bringing the lamb ones next time.  For a friend pointing out that I could get the lamb ones are a treat for husband while he's away (assuming the stall's there next week).

That I got a library skimmed through & like the look of it enough to get myself a copy, & that I found it online.

For husband chopping up lemon for me, & keeping a decent supply of fruit in the house.

That we have room for the clothes airers so plenty of space to hang washing.

That there's someone I was chatty with on a forum & we've just restarted communicating outside of that.

Doing well with the tracking on the new app so far.

Husband remembered to get me an apple pie as a treat when he ordered his dinner which was nice because I didn't really have enough leftovers to satisfy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment