Wednesday 12 October 2022

Home things

Pleased / relieved my boss liked my slides, & that husband came back & reviewed them again.  That it went ok in the audit, & I was able to explain another query too.  The boss apologised for having me in on my day off. 

Husband had a spare mask which was better than the old one I had in the car.

That I got to work in time, & the boss found me a private office for the day.  That I got to come home & lie down at lunch & am pleased I stuck with the decision to get a house near work.

That husband's health insurance for the mortgage has come through which was the last of our hurdles overcome.

That the sofa we like is still on sale - looks like its permanent price.

Remembered to order a bank statement (for the right account this time) for the solicitor.


No comments:

Post a Comment