Thursday 20 October 2022

Progress

Thankful I was brave enough to ask for a receipt, & that I still had contact details, & that the receipt came through.

That I managed to get myself to the woods, & it stayed dry for my walk.  Very thankful to have the woods nearby, & that I can get there, have a reasonable walk, & get home within an hour - making it a feasible lunchtime activity.

That I was fit to get husband to work & collect him again, & that I got home in time for our team meeting, & that it was a laugh.  That the boss was there & I managed to do the task I needed to, & for being part of a team & able to take a break & let other people take care of everything.

That I have a friend here & we've plans to go for a walk tomorrow.

That I didn't get the same pain from the capsule today as I did yesterday, & that when my mood was low I was able to do what I needed to, & that eventually I felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment