Thursday 11 January 2024

Play

Husband ordered us pizza, yummy.  And there's enough left for my lunch tomorrow.  

Have a handy lunchbag that came with one of tg2 takeaways.

Walked to the shop and got my 5k steps, also they had husband's second favourite black forest.  Glad I only got the one box of cans for him.

My new credit card works.

Boots are in the charity bag, am ready to let them go.

Meeting a colleague in work, convenient for lunch and when husband wants to be in.  Cam take the popcorn to join the pile in the work kitchen.

Finally started using onenote and see the potential. 

The scarf is done enough to take in tomorrow, see how long she wants it.  Am pleased with it.  Also enjoying unpicking the black one I started.

Heard from a couple of friends.

Started a new show with husband, and a new film on my own to crochet to.

No comments:

Post a Comment