Saturday 13 January 2024

Friends

Thankful I have friends
For being able to get honest feedback and opinions
For getting to the woods for a walk and a chat.
That there are people who listen to me and let me get things off my chest, both now and in the past.
That I was able to recognise a work environment where I didn't fit, & find a new one before I came to much harm
Thankful for the opportunities I had and the position i'm in now.  And that I recognise how lucky I am.

Getting a lift to the woods tomorrow
My new teabag boxes are cute, & I especially like that husband pointed them out to me in the shop.
That he knows what I like
We've agreed on some stuff to declutter from the kitchen, & we have room to gather stuff together til I take it to the donation centre.  That there is a donation centre with easy parking and the stuff isn't going to waste
I managed to get the needle back that was stuck under the sheet.
For the hobbies I have, and that I am easily entertained.

Got to the library and the cobblers and the health food shop, got all my jobs for today done, including multiple trips with husband for the things he wanted.   

No comments:

Post a Comment