Friday 5 January 2024

Friends

Thankful for a colleague indulging me in a grumping session.  
All was well workwise.
Colleague messaged for reassurance after overthinking and it's nice that she trusts me to speak sense.  It also meant informing her of something important she hadn't been told.
Husband decided against going to work so we stayed home.  
Got to finish early and made it to the woods, enjoyed the good weather.  Glad the drinks van was still serving and I got a hot chocolate to keep me warm waiting for friend.  
Getting a small one meant I got a second so we could extend the chat and all the cars behind her were gone when it was time to leave.
Husband had dinner ordered when I got home, am thankful he looks after the meals.
Meeting friend after work rather than for lunch worked out much better.

Made a good omelette for lunch.  
Counselling was interesting, am glad I found someone with an approach that suits me.  
Found my crystal notes and got tips from a friend.  
Am sorted for tomorrow.

Made it to the supermarket with husband and found treats.  Also sensible items with extra for the food bank.
Am thankful we have plenty.

Provisional results are out.  Very happy with mine and the tutor feedback.  

No comments:

Post a Comment