Friday 8 October 2021

Timings

Glad I got to chat with the boss.  That he likes my ideas.  

That I had the volume on my phone & heard it ring - that the appointment was rearranged so I didn't need a half day off work and I got a convenient time on Monday instead.

Had a good laugh with team mate and enjoyed the walk.  That there were apples at lunch so I got one, & it's still free lunch Fridays.  Pleasant conversation on the way over with someone I rarely chat with.

The fix seemed to work, and we got our bit done.  That the work WiFi was back on and we got logged into sessions OK. 

That I got the requests sent through and got a good way through today's tasks.

That someone I met the other day was explaining how to plug in and it worked so now I can use the external monitors on the hot desks.

That I found the restaurant & the car park OK and we were on time.  That I put the bunny to bed before we went.   That it was a pleasant evening and mostly enjoyed food and company and husband let me have my favourite bit of his dessert. 

That I picked up a reading from the exchange and have done a reasonable job on it.  

That I have a cosy bed and comfortable house and have plenty to be thankful for 

No comments:

Post a Comment