Tuesday 19 October 2021

Support

Thankful to have the easy question during the training, & that it's over now.  
That I got a short walk in with husband, & remembered to put the bunny away,
That I got to have a nap, & that I'm free to disappear off for naps whenever I need to.
That I'm well supported & part of a good team with a good boss
That the bank allows weekly recurring payments so I've set that up for counselling.
That I've been enjoying the YouTube show I'm watching & am nearly finished the current stitching piece.
For friends to chat with during the day
For finding a good counsellor that I like & feel is helping me.
For the art lunch & starting to make friends.
That I got registered at a doctors & the wait list is short for the investigations, that I have hope it'll be sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment