Saturday 16 October 2021

Learnings

That I got up for the ACT session & even managed the yoga.  That I'm feeling better and getting my energy back.

That husband did weights with me and I'm getting stronger.

That I made a mistake volunteering and have a low risk opportunity not to dwell on being corrected, and can work on not feeling criticised.  

That I am more assertive now, both with volunteering and telling rather than asking, and with work.  Making decisions rather than asking permission.  

That husband suggested going to the range and I found a nice photo frame.  And then a more practical one in the charity shop as I was waiting for him to collect his glasses.

That I got in touch with a few friends I haven't spoken to in a while.

That I'm getting back into the habit of doing Reiki self healings and was in a lovely Reiki bubble this morning.

That the bunny went straight into the carrier when I went to get her in the rain.

That I enjoyed playing the kalimba and it perked me up 


No comments:

Post a Comment