Monday 18 October 2021

Health

Thankful the boss took the time to catch up me, to reassure me that I'm doing ok & to keep doing what I'm doing (in terms of taking breaks when I need them, & just letting him know).  Thankful I have a good boss.
& good team mates, that they let me talk & are supportive, & friendly.  That I took the opportunity to open up a bit & we have a good laugh.
That husband does the cooking & makes the effort to provide good meals.  That he's cut the iron rich food out, substituting broccoli for carrots, & giving me sensible portions.
That I made it to Pilates for the first time in ages, & have the sense to take it easy & drop out when I get too tired.  That our classes are online so I can still attend.
That I made it to the meditation too, & that seems like a nice class.  That I managed to get into the session.
That my mood is generally stable, and good, & in general (apart from these investigations & conditions suggested by the blood tests) my health is good.  I am capable of doing most things I want to, & have learnt to manage my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment