Sunday 10 October 2021

Day out

Thankful for calm hobbies, the stitching & reading, & phone games.
For a pleasant day out with a friend, weather was good & we got parked, & she drove.
That the rest of it was open so we had a decent walk, & my knee held out.
That I got to the shop for milk & remembered cash back.
That I resisted chocolate, & only ate til I was full & left the rest
That the new skein matches closely enough to the previous one & I am on the home straight with the design.
That husband takes care of meals & most of the food decision, & he knows what I like.
That I remembered to phone my mum.
That I've been thinking more about something that upset me & really it's not a big deal.
That friend told me about the drug scheme & it can be applied retrospectively if needed - better to know upfront.
Husband did weights with me, 

No comments:

Post a Comment